Thermo Electric Instrumentation invites its customers, prospects and business relations to participate in one of the TE masterclasses Temperature Measurement, related to Thermocouple and RTD temperature measurement including related topics such as calibration, protection and testing.The TE masterclass Temperature Measurement touches all the aspects of temperature measurement and its applications, but specifically goes into depth with:
- Sensor types and basic understanding of temperature measurement;
- Calibration (what, how, why, when and ISO17025);
- Thermocouple grains, grain boundary effects, aging and hysteresis;
- Calendar – Van Dusen;
- Erosive and abrasive wear;
- Conductivity in magnesium oxide;
- Testing a temperature instrument other than calibration;
- Temperature measurement and pressure;
- Boiler and furnace temperature measurement;
- Surface temperature measurement;
- Wake frequency calculations (WFC acc. PTC 19.3);
- Hydrogen and temperature measurement;
- Alloys, ceramics and coatings frequently used in (or on) thermowells and sensors;
- Multilevel / multipoint measurement.Our facilities in Waddinxveen are well equipped to receive customers and often provide the opportunity to include a factory tour. Thermo Electric Instrumentation also provides in house training sessions or off site sessions based on the number of students or demands.
For more information, orientation or planning an introduction meeting, feel free to contact us via
email@example.com.Open communication and the ability to listen to our customers are to be cornerstone of this platform. Thermo Electric Instrumentation understands clearly that the input of our customers is of major importance to this way of communication:
- Providing tailor made content;
- Use situations, examples and knowledge that are appropriate or adapted to the related industry;
- Share the knowledge, experience and questions of a larger group and learn from experience.
Apart from (or in addition to) these masterclasses Thermo Electric Instrumentation also provides the opportunity for training towards a better understanding of the more basic or general subjects and topics related to temperature measurement.